Your success advisor will work with you to identify your academic and personal goals, discuss and better understand your strengths and possible challenges, and connect you with different resources available to best achieve your goals.
When Should You Come to the Center for Academic Excellence (CAE)?
- To check in with someone about how you are doing
- To learn strategies to organize and manage your time and responsibilities
- To learn ways to improve your study strategies
- To take advantage of tutoring resources that are available for many courses
- To get advice on how to effectively communicate with your instructors
- To discuss challenges in any academic or social context